Do you know that when chocolate melts in the mouth, it gives an immense pleasure…. Even more than kissing!!!! Isn’t it?? Yeah, that’s true. Chocolates are the most rapidly consumed and loved commodity till date. They are considered as a must gifting (receiving as well) option because no one hates them. We all know that Dark chocolates have very little sugar and other milk solids, which by default make them healthier. Let me shed some light on other unknown but nevertheless very useful facts about dark chocolates.
- Elevates your mood: Dark chocolates impart positive psychological effects. It increases blood flow towards the brain and helps improving your cognitive health. It enhances your mood when you are stressed. It makes you feel happy and relaxed as chocolate contains PEA which encourages the brain to release endorphins. Studies have found that if a pregnant lady eats dark chocolates, it not only reduces her stress but also makes the baby smile more often than the babies from other non-chocolate eating expected mothers.
- Prevents Healthy Attack: Dark chocolates help in the prevention of strokes as they are a rich source of copper and potassium. It helps in reducing blood pressure and improves blood flow, thus preventing tumors. The flavonoids present in dark chocolate intend to send relaxing signals to arteries and also prevents clogging of arteries.
- Reduces Cholesterol Level: Dark chocolates are potentially responsible for lowering Bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL). They contain cocoa powder which acts as a powerful antioxidant, which considerably slow down the aging process and helps you look younger and beautiful. Studies have revealed that persons consuming dark chocolates are at a lower risk of cardiovascular disorders.
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity: Dark chocolate provides a protective shield against type 2 diabetes by keeping your blood vessels healthy and reducing your insulin resistance. The flavonoids help your blood cells in regaining the body’s ability to use insulin efficiently. These chocolates strike a balance between highs and lows of your glycemic index.
- Prevents Skin damage: Chocolates improve blood circulation in the skin, thus making your skin look well hydrated and wrinkle free. The bioactive compounds and the flavonoids in dark chocolate protect your skin against sun damage.
Guys!!! If you are going on a vacation this summer, then loads your bags with some very good dark chocolates from your favorite coffee shop online. Only, as it is said that over-eating of everything is spoilt. Dark Chocolates are rich in calories, so don’t eat too much that its pros turn to cons and will make you plum. The markets world-wide are loaded with chocolate stuff, but you need to choose good quality dark chocolate with high cocoa content. Make sure you buy good and branded chocolates from a trusted shop or site such as Java Times Caffe is the first choice among coffee and chocolate lovers. It is unbeatable in terms of customer satisfaction and timely delivery. Order coffee online or visit their café for an awesome coffee experience. So let’s get united over coffee with Java Times Caffe.