The term “bakery” itself makes my mouth watery. Basically I am not foodie, but do enjoy eating some bakery items especially bread and cakes. We can describe a bakery “as shop which produces flour-based items. Normally these items are baked in an oven and only then these are sold.
The various products which involve this procedure are bread, cakes, cookies, biscuits etc. The list is unlimited. In each of these products you find a number of varieties. It takes a lot of time to make a choice what you want to purchase. That is the position today as you find a range of options for you to select. In spite of producing other items, I am damn sure that the making of bread and cakes differentiates a bakery from other bakery. The taste highlights yours creativity in creating a good hygienic product. Irrespective of age, everyone is crazy about eating bakery products.
The common raw materials required for bakery products are wheat flour, sugar, eggs and ghee, milk powder, yeast, salt, assorted fruits, baking powder, caramel color, vanilla or essences, butter cream. Not all the ingredients mentioned above are used to prepare all the items. Based on the products, the combination of the above items is used. To make a fine bakery product, all the ingredients used should be of a good quality. Only then the taste will be good.
Today, you find that the bakery business is popular. A bakery owner should take precautions to maintain the quality, hygiene of the products and a person buying it should precautions in choosing. As the bakery products are eatables, extra care has to be taken to safeguard their taste and quality. The bakery products face the problem rotting soon if it is not consumed within the specified time. In other words, it starts developing a bad smell and is quite unhygienic. Bakery products taste good if they are fresh.
Precautionary measures to be followed by a bakery:
- While mixing the ingredients or while preparing the bakery products, there are chances of items spilling on ground. This is quite common. A special care has to be taken and seen that while working, walking carefully will save you from slipping down.
- Usage of heavy machinery on uneven floors (if any) is always dangerous and should be avoided.
- As the bakery products have to be cooked on higher temperatures special care has to be taken, especially in case of fire.
- The electrical fittings need to checked regularly to avoid accidents
- The bakery must always have an first-aid box, as the workers work in high temperatures.
- The bakery area should be maintained very neatly. Any sort of negligence with lead to illness.
- The bakery products prepared should be hygienic.
- If products expiry period is over or the product is giving bad smell, then the products should be removed and destroyed.
Precautions to be taken by consumer while choosing the bakery products:
- Don’t go by the look of the product. Not all that glitters is gold. Everything which looks neat may not hygienic and eatable. Check the expiry date and choose a product.
- Check for price of the products. Almost all bakeries maintain an uniform rate for their products but there are chances of reducing price in case of bulk orders.
- Inform the baker if you find the product giving bad smell and see that the product is removed from the stock and destroyed.
- Check for the ingredients also. There are chances of some ingredients being included which may not suit one’s health.
- Demand for a clean packing of the product.
There was a time when a bakery was different and a place for serving beverages like coffee, tea was different. But now everything is managed by coffee shops. They are offering bakery products, chocolates and other snack items also apart from coffee, tea and other beverages. This they are doing to attract the customer.
A chocolate can be referred as a sweet which is liked by everyone irrespective of age factor. There was a time when people used to gift various types of sweets in festive season. But now the sweet concept has changed to gifting chocolates. A chocolate is made with a combination of cocoa solids, cocoa butter or other fat, and sugar, milk powder. I have always found that eating chocolates has relieved my stress levels.
Buying chocolates have become fashion nowadays. The reason may be due to increase in the number of uses of a good chocolate. The special variety of chocolate blended with dry fruits such as nuts, raisins or crisped rice is the improvement of chocolate bars. Further, this was developed using wafers. The process of creating new tastes is still going on. However the basic uses of Chocolate are:
- It is basic ingredient in any variety of candy bars, which typically contain various confectionary ingredients. For instance one can find chocolate coated on nougat, wafers, caramel, nuts, etc.
- It is a good flavoring agent and is used in desserts like chocolate cakes, chocolate brownies, chocolate mousse and chocolate chip cookies.
- Chocolates can be used along with milk and a new drink can be prepared such as chocolate milk, hot chocolate and chocolate milkshakes.
This is the age of internet. Enjoy buying of chocolates online. The competition between online selling of chocolates is very tough. The chocolate manufacturer himself tries to sell his chocolates online but the option may be good in case bulk purchases. In case small amounts are to be purchased, other websites can be approached. I would suggest http://javatimescaffe.com/ who deals with a number of varieties of yummy chocolates – both their own made and other brands also. The reason why I am suggesting this website is you get the quality product at a very good price and the chances of getting cheated is nil. Experience and enjoy shopping.